Sign in to follow this  
daftkenny

[CARD] Cannot perform actions after playing Tag Switch

daftkenny

In multiple games, I've used tag switch, then attempted to play my next card for turn but the game just stops and doesn't proceed with any animation or let me do anything until the timer ends.

Client: 2.70.0.4733:#2033
Card: Tag Switch
Card Number
Expected Action: Move 2 energy from one of your tag team Pokemon to another Pokemon
Actual Action: After moving the energy, other actions are unable to be performed and the game stops until the timer appears and times out.
Steps to Reproduce: Play Tag Switch and have other cards to play from your hand.

Mod_Turtle

Hi @daftkenny,

Thank you for reporting this. I'll send this thread over to the development team for review. If you have a game log for this, please feel free to post it to this thread.

daftkenny
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the response @Mod_Turtle. I have 2 screen recordings with the mentioned issue. 

Here are 2 links for 2 instances Ive had it happen

[Posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted - Mod_Jynthu]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Removed link to website other than official Pokémon site

armlessturtle

Seems like those links are set to private. I don't think they let links on this forum though.

Mod_Jynthu

Hello @daftkenny,

Thank you for replying with those additional details. Unfortunately, I did have to edit your post because links to websites other than official Pokémon sites are not permitted on the forums or in-game. 

The screen recordings would be very helpful to our development team. Can you submit a ticket for this issue with those links? You can submit a ticket by visiting support.pokemon.com, logging in, selecting the Pokémon TCG Online category, then clicking "Contact Us". I recommend including a link to this forum thread with your ticket. Additionally, as armlessturtle mentioned, the videos are set to private. For our development team to be able to view them please set the video privacy to shared instead.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this