[PC] Login - Could not reach Pokemon.com login service. Try again in a minute

MegaJen081

When I try to login, my game stop responding and show the mensage of the title

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

2 minutes ago, Torugo_sfc said:

Same here. 

I tried everything and the problem stands still.

I'm from Brazil. 

Hello @Torugo_sfc

It would be great if you can provide the same information. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

When i click start or when i click login this is what I get, "Could not reach pokemon.com login service" ... 
I have tried to fix it by turning off the firewall which didn't fix. 

I'm running windows 10 pc with good specs 8GB of RAM... 
My internet speed is 127 down and 15 up.... (not enough up speed?) 

Someone please help. I badly want to play online, but cannot and I do not know why!!! :(

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Login - "Could not reach pokemon.com login service"

Hi there Mod_RedDragon,

I'm actually having the exact same issue. To highlight what I was doing before if this helps, I was getting my brother into his account on: https://sso.pokemon.com/sso/login?locale=en&service=https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/caslogin, but then the site reloaded and gave me an Error 403 error. My internet is more than enough, and to see what the problem was I not only tried repairing the file, uninstalling it, and tried to log into my account to see if was just my brother's account, but no luck. I then tried to log in on the home computer and it worked fine, so is it a problem with my computer? If this could be fixed I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know who else to contact about this issue.

Sincerely,

Vikman14618

first time trying to login. 

I also tried an uninstall and reinstall. 
I have only tried this on one computer and can't play on my cell phone because it is an older android. 

The computer specs are up to date and as I wrote my internet speeds are fast. I just do not understand what is happening and how I can fix it? 
I went into the settings of firewall and changed it to allow all incoming connections and will see if that fixes my issue... fingers crossed! 
If it does not what else can I try? 

I'm having this same issue and have since late feb. (created a support post for it) 
I have never been able to login. 
Computer specs are good and internet speed is 140 down, 15 up
I have disabled the firewall, changed settings to "allow all income connections" and still has not helped... 

Anyone? 

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [PC] Login - Could not reach Pokemon.com login service. Try again in a minute
On 4/5/2020 at 8:48 AM, guruguy87 said:

Hello @guruguy87!

I am glad to hear that you are now up and running! Thank you for letting us know what resolved the connection error on your end. 

Trainers,

I have merged another thread into this one as it referenced the same connection error. If any of you are still running into an issue with the game, please let us know. 

• 1 year later...

! Please Help Me!

I played TCG for a long time but now my game stop working when ever I press the login button it said (could not reach Pokémon TCG try again in a minute)I am so worried I tried every thing uninstall it and then reinstall it  flush the DNS I even change my window to see if it will work or not I really need to fix it please my network connection is ok my requirements are better than ok but still the game won’t open I am super worried I do not want to leave it I really want to play it I spent so much time on it please help me ! I will really fabricate it if you help me, thank you

Sorry I forget to tell the  date and time that appears where incorrect in the Pokémon Tcgo  I think the date and time are causing the problem please help !