GrewupGeek

If you could be quarantined with an actual pokemon . . .

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with the epidemic going on, along with the quarantine, I thought I might ask everybody a quick question?  If you had to share it with a pokemon, not a plush, but one as real as the ones you see on the Detective Pikachu movie, which one would it be?  Also, try to be a bit practical, when it comes to the size of your living space.

For me, being in a small apartment, I would probably go for an eevee, Pikachu, mew, vulpix, growlithe, zorua, or something small enough that doesn't require really high maintenance.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey everyone, with the epidemic going on, along with the quarantine, I thought I might ask everybody a quick question?  If you had to share it with a pokemon, not a plush, but one as real as the ones you see on the Detective Pikachu movie, which one would it be?  Also, try to be a bit practical, when it comes to the size of your living space.

For me, being in a small apartment, I would probably go for an eevee, Pikachu, mew, vulpix, growlithe, zorua, or something small enough that doesn't require really high maintenance.

Hello @GrewupGeek

Thank you for starting such a motivating discussion within the on-going epidemic! :) 

My choice would be Pikachu

SlyFive0

Perhaps I would go with Sobble, because we could play hide and seek all day. Chances are I probably lose 100% of the time...lol

Great question, @GrewupGeek, such a nice spin on something that is negative going on in our world.  

Vinderex
Posted (edited)

Hmm... pretty tough choice, but I can narrow it down to a top 5 at least.

Kommo-o:  For one, just because he's my favorite pokemon.  He's also fairly small compared to other fully evolved dragons, so apartment-sized living space would be less of a problem.  Also, I'm someone who practices HEMA, so it would be nice to have a pokemon who could be a sparring partner, and would probably enjoy it.

Lucario:  He'd be ideal as a sparring partner.  He's humanoid in shape, would be able to wield a weapon, and would likely enjoy the training experience too.  We'd both be able to stay in shape.

Minccino:  Biggest reason is just because of its cleaning habits.  My place has gotten to be pretty messy lately, so it would be great to have a little helper to help finally get the place clean again.

Indeedee:  Same basic idea as Minccino.  Would be great having a helper around to help me finally get done everything I've been putting off for far too long.  Probably would be even better than Minccino now that I think about it, since it's focused on service and pleasing its master rather than just obsessive cleaning.  That gives it a much wider range of ways it could be helpful and make life easier.

Meowth:  One word:  Money.  That's one of my biggest worries right now.  How will I afford things like rent, groceries, etc. when I'm not able to work?  Having the ol' lucky kitty around could help solve that problem.

Edited by Vinderex
lol. Did that t-word meaning clean and organized really get censored? That's kind of funny.

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)

This epidemic is killing me. It's in my city! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, back on topic. Obviously, I would go with Blastoise! Duh! However, with my living space, that would not be ideal. All of my favorites are larger than your average Pokemon.

So, just give me a fish tank and a Magikarp and I'll be happy. Just hope he doesn't evolve.......

Edited by WingsofFire1014