honis

[GAME] Flash Energy doesn’t remove the weakness

honis

I’m playing from my iPad.

Game version 2.70.0.4733:#2033

The card game says: “the Pokemon on which this card is put on, doesn’t have weakness” (I’m translating from the Italian but the sense is the same).

I often equipped my Pikachu and Zeckrom card with this special energy but every Pokemon having type “fight” still doubling its damage against it.

The flash energy has number 83/98. 

Client: 2.70.0.47:#2033
Card: Flash energy
Card Number: 83/98
Expected Action: It should provide one electric energy and remove the weakness from the Pokemon on which you put it on
Actual Action: It provides one energy but doesn’t remove the weakness and all the damage done by a “fight” Pokemon are always doubling.
Steps to Reproduce: Play Pikachu and Zekrom, attach on it one flash energy, make an attack on this pokemon by using any Pokemon having type “fight”. 

•  

Mod_GuruLot
15 hours ago, honis said:

I’m playing from my iPad.

Game version 2.70.0.4733:#2033

The card game says: “the Pokemon on which this card is put on, doesn’t have weakness” (I’m translating from the Italian but the sense is the same).

I often equipped my Pikachu and Zeckrom card with this special energy but every Pokemon having type “fight” still doubling its damage against it.

The flash energy has number 83/98. 

Client: 2.70.0.47:#2033
Card: Flash energy
Card Number: 83/98
Expected Action: It should provide one electric energy and remove the weakness from the Pokemon on which you put it on
Actual Action: It provides one energy but doesn’t remove the weakness and all the damage done by a “fight” Pokemon are always doubling.
Steps to Reproduce: Play Pikachu and Zekrom, attach on it one flash energy, make an attack on this pokemon by using any Pokemon having type “fight”. 

•  

Hello @honis

Let me welcome you to the forum! :) 

Thank you for taking the time to report this possible bug to us. 

The development team has received this information and will take a further look into it. 

honis

Hello Mod_GuruLot,

thank you for answering and taking care of my post.

Best regards

Marco