TPCi_Mathis

[RESOLVED] Tournament Rewards Bugs

TPCi_Mathis

We have verified 2 separate issues with tournament rewards.

1. The Random Standard Booster and Random Expanded Booster items are not being awarded at the end of a tournament. If the player should have received a combination of SSH boosters and random boosters, they received the correct total quantity, but only received the SSH boosters. If the player should have received only random boosters, they received no boosters at all.
  2. The Final Results screen uses displays the Event Ticket image for Trainer Token rewards, rather than the Trainer Token image. This is a visual issue only, and the Trainer Tokens are still awarded correctly.

While we continue our investigation into the root cause of these issues, we have activated tournaments where all of the booster rewards are SSH boosters. This should ensure that every player eligible to receive booster rewards actually receives them, and mitigates the opportunity for confusion created by receiving boosters that don't match what's on the tournament rewards list. While this does not address the opportunity for confusion created by the Event Ticket image appearing in place of the Trainer Token image, the end result is significantly lower because the proper rewards are still received.

We will be reviewing the tournament result logs to identify every player that finished in the top 4 high enough to receive only random boosters, but received no random boosters at all, and will grant replacement boosters to their accounts. My personal goal is to have these grants executed within the next 24-48 hours.

We'd like to thank the community for their patience, and apologize for any confusion or frustration resulting from these bugs.

• Upvote 1

TPCi_Mathis

It appears that my original understanding of the scope of the random booster bug was incorrect. I have updated the original post to reflect that 1st and 2nd place finishers were not awarded SSH boosters in place of random boosters, and that those players will also be included in the replacement grant. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

TPCi_Mathis

The replacement grant for this bug has been executed. Players affected by this bug have been granted 1 tradable SSH booster for each random Standard or random Expanded booster that was not delivered at the conclusion of their tournament.

• Upvote 1