Markstcg

[GAME] wrong rewards after 1st tournament post patch

Markstcg

instead of the normal 2 sword and shield packs and a random pack all i got was 2 sword and shield packs and nothing else. the 200 tickets it shows ended up just being the 200 gold you get from the tournament 1st place

PokemonBrothers

I really hope they switch from 200 coins to 200 tickets though. I would call it the best update ever!

Danish-Guy

Same bug happend to me
[Link removed by Mod_RedDragon]

Mod_RedDragon
17 minutes ago, Danish-Guy said:

Same bug happend to me
[Link removed by Mod_RedDragon]

Hello @Danish-Guy!

Welcome to the forum! I have removed the URL from your post. Please be sure to check out the forum rules here regarding posting links to websites. 

Chasista
10 minutes ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @Danish-Guy!

Welcome to the forum! I have removed the URL from your post. Please be sure to check out the forum rules here regarding posting links to websites. 

@Mod_RedDragon That's OK, rules are rules. I applause. But... and any help? A copy+paste of the text: "We are very sorry you run into a bug. Send a ticket to Support, link is in my signature" or anything?

If Mods can't do anything, the forum really needs a new post in charge of helping users. Really really.

• Like 1

Danish-Guy

Sorry for link just wanted to comfirm the bug by picture . I cross my fingers for that ill get the boosters that I would have won some how.

Mod_Turtle

Hey Trainers!

Thank you for reporting this. I've sent this thread over to the development team for review. If you have any additional details regarding this issue, please feel free to update this thread.

Thanks!

Mod_Turtle

@Markstcg & @Danish-Guy,

What type of tournaments were you playing? Did the rewards eventually show in your collection?

Thank you again for reporting this and any additional infomation you can provide.

Danish-Guy

Expanded. you recive the coin rewards but it shows as tournament tickets. and you also recive the sword shield boosters, but not the random ones.
So they dont show up in collection.

TPCi_Mathis

We've temporarily deactivated tournaments while we investigate the issues with incorrect booster rewards and the Event Ticket image appearing in place of the Trainer Token image on the Final Results screen.

• Upvote 2

daniZTK

è successa la stessa cosa anche a me..sono arrivato primo ad un torneo standard è ho ricevuto 400 ticket che in realtà sono monete poi 3 spada scudo e basta non capisco cosa sta succedendo

daniZTK

the same thing happened to me too..I came first in a standard tournament and I received 400 tickets which are actually coins then 3 sword shield and I just don't understand what's going on

Mr_Pinto

Will we recieve those booster packs?

• Like 1

Danish-Guy
1 hour ago, Mr_Pinto said:

Will we recieve those booster packs?

I guess not :(

MilanfanHD

I entered in a tournament on 3/18/2020 at 9:14:27 PM which I won the tournament. The only issues and bugs I see that I only received only three Sword and Shields booster packs and 400 coins which having me wondering what happen with the rest. I'm wondering if I'm able to get the full rewards backs.

TPCi_Mathis

Please see this post for the latest information on this issue.

• Upvote 1

Danish-Guy

Thanks for update :D

ACBTLD

I had the same issue. I read the post with the updated info on the issue and was extremely disappointed that the prizes aren't tickets. It makes the game such a grind to do the more fun stuff (tournaments for me) which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the grind of getting the cards you want/need.