Sign in to follow this  
Major-Bell

[GAME] Automatically lost. Twice.

Major-Bell

I don't know if this is the right place to go but I will post it here for now.

I just played a game with a random player, I won't put his name down because I read you are not allowed to put other players usernames in posts.

After minutes of play, I took him down to my last prize card, he somehow was able to take all 6 of his prize cards at the same time as mine when he used a spell tag to knock out one of my pokemon. The game turned into a draw (I have never seen this before). Then the game automatically restarted and on his first turn with the strategy of his cards he was able to put three energies on his Giratina (Which is legit) and then attacked for 130 damage, knocking out my pokemon. I had two other pokemon on my bench but he took 6 of his prize cards... how is this possible? Is this a bug that he is manipulating to cheat? 

Chasista

Welcome.

You got the KO but he got it too so the game was draw. Then you play a sudden death 1 prize game (not 6). They took it first, so opponent won.

• Like 1

Major-Bell

That makes sense for the draw. But how did we take all 6 in the first place? He used a Mimikyu 58/145. 

Chasista

I understand last move was you KOing they Spell tagged Mimikyu with your attack and, placing the counters they got the prizes, right?

It's possible they share the Spell tag damage counters at more than one pokémon so he KOed more than 1 at a time. If Tag teams, that's 6 prizes. If used ADP GX attack prior in the game, that can be also 6 prizes (for 2 GX or EX or V combination) or a TT+a non V/GX/EX.

Without the log or highly detailed explanation from your part, we could theorize all day long without yet knowing what happened.

Sign in to follow this