GrewupGeek

Pokemon V cards you would like to see

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with V cards being introduced by the Sword and Shield packs, I'm wondering if there are any pokemon you would like to see get their own V card in the future?  Along with if there are any Pokemon you felt got short changed over the years, like never got their own EX, Break, or GX card, not even in the Team Up cards.

For me, I would like to Arcanine get one, since I always felt it deserved to get it's own EX and GX card, although I think it got a Break card in the process.  I would also like to Goodra, Flygon, Togekiss and quite a few others get their own card for at least once.

kodking
15 minutes ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey everyone, with V cards being introduced by the Sword and Shield packs, I'm wondering if there are any pokemon you would like to see get their own V card in the future?  Along with if there are any Pokemon you felt got short changed over the years, like never got their own EX, Break, or GX card, not even in the Team Up cards.

For me, I would like to Arcanine get one, since I always felt it deserved to get it's own EX and GX card, although I think it got a Break card in the process.  I would also like to Goodra, Flygon, Togekiss and quite a few others get their own card for at least once.

tryrantrum and aurorus V cards would be cool, i am a big dinosaur nerd aswell as pokemon nerd so i would love to see V cards of fossil pokemon. a greninja V card would be cool to see aswell.

Mod_RedDragon
17 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hello @GrewupGeek,

I think Togekiss would be pretty awesome!

Mod_Alder

Hello, GrewupGeek,

I agree Arcanine would be awesome. 

Salmancer

Galvantula has never had an ultra rare card before, and the name does have a "V" in it, so maybe this is the time?