[GENERAL] Other - Cannot Set Child's Account to "Open"

The_Real_Gundy

I'm trying to set my child's account to Open so I can play with her online. She's listed as my child under my account so we can play together online. Whenever I try to change this setting, I get the following message: "Your Pokémon TCG Online settings are not properly configured. Please adjust your settings and resubmit them. Download the Pokémon TCG Online".

Is there any corrective procedure to fixing this very frustrating and annoying anomaly?

Thank you,

Gundy

Hello @The_Real_Gundy!

When you try to adjust the settings are you logging in as the parent and then selecting the child account from the left hand side? From there you should be able to adjust their settings. If you are getting an error when you try to save your changes, I would suggest trying a different browser to see if that helps. If you continue to have trouble updating the settings, please reach out to our support team. It may also be helpful to include a screen shot of what you are seeing on your end. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the "Pokémon Trainer Club/Account" option, and then "Contact Us" at the bottom. 

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Cannot Set Child's Account to "Open"

Hello Trainers,

Please note that child accounts cannot be set to the open preset. Please try choosing custom and select each option individually.