Gilly1998

[GENERAL] Crashing - Game crashing when opening collection

Gilly1998

When I open the "collection" section, the game crashes, and every time I attempt to log back in, it reopens on the collection screen, then promptly crashes. I was redeeming some codes, and tried to go to the gamepack section, but before I could click on the gamepack section, it crashed. I have no idea if I somehow have a banned card, or what's going on, but it's been happening since late last year. I can't create or edit any new decks, because as soon as it opens to the screen where you can scroll through every card you have, it crashes. I've had to uninstall the game and reinstall it, since it kept reopening on the collection screen.

Mod_Turtle

Hi Gilly1998,

I recommend opening a ticket with the support team for this issue. The support team should be able to reset whatever your account is stuck on and hopefully that should fix the issue.

To open a support ticket, visit https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online link. From there, click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

• Like 1

Mod_RedDragon
On 3/8/2020 at 2:07 PM, Gilly1998 said:

When I open the "collection" section, the game crashes, and every time I attempt to log back in, it reopens on the collection screen, then promptly crashes. I was redeeming some codes, and tried to go to the gamepack section, but before I could click on the gamepack section, it crashed. I have no idea if I somehow have a banned card, or what's going on, but it's been happening since late last year. I can't create or edit any new decks, because as soon as it opens to the screen where you can scroll through every card you have, it crashes. I've had to uninstall the game and reinstall it, since it kept reopening on the collection screen.

Hello @Gilly1998!

Were you able to get some assistance with your issue? Did the uninstall/reinstall help?