Sign in to follow this  
mthverse

[GAME] Asset Download Error

mthverse

Hello, I don't know if anything can be done about this problem. Hopefully someone can help. On my collection page as well as on my deck builder page for my profile I have three Mewtwo Gx cards from the Hidden Fates set. They are not appearing in either of the two pages I mentioned earlier and an exclamation point is in their place. It states "asset download error "when I hover over it. It's been like this for 4 or 5 days now. I can't use them in any way. The app slows down when I scroll towards them and remains unresponsive for a few minutes. Is there any way the data can be repaired so I can use those cards again?    

Mod_Alder

Hello mthverse,

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your card collection. I would recommend a full reinstall of the Windows client version. Here you can find the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation. You may also want to read these FAQ articles here.  After uninstalling, simply download and install the updated version of the game from the official download page. This usually helps to sort this out, if you continue having issues, please submit a ticket to our support team by clicking this link and selecting the "Ask a Question" option. Please update this thread with any results. Thank you!

mthverse

Thank you for the advice of uninstalling and reinstalling the game but unfortunately it didn't help. I'll submit a ticket and see if anything can be done from that front.   

Mod_GuruLot
On 3/10/2020 at 5:27 AM, mthverse said:

Thank you for the advice of uninstalling and reinstalling the game but unfortunately it didn't help. I'll submit a ticket and see if anything can be done from that front.   

Hello @mthverse

Thank you for updating this thread. 

If you recently opened a support ticket, please be patient, tickets are answered in the order they are received.

Sign in to follow this