umbreon39

[GAME] Daily Challenge Progress Not processing

umbreon39

Hello! I am experiencing an issue where certain cards are not triggering the Daily Challenge progress. 

The Daily Challenge I'm experiencing this issue with is "Knock out 12 opposing Pokemon with your Grass type Pokemon" It appears the Pokemon failing to register knockouts at the end of a battle may be Dhelmise V, however, there may be other cards with a similar issue. Upon completion of a VS match, the Daily Challenge progress bar will pop up, and while it does the sparkles and stars as if the bar is moving, it stays in one place, and the number of knockouts remains the same. 

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, umbreon39 said:

Hello! I am experiencing an issue where certain cards are not triggering the Daily Challenge progress. 

The Daily Challenge I'm experiencing this issue with is "Knock out 12 opposing Pokemon with your Grass type Pokemon" It appears the Pokemon failing to register knockouts at the end of a battle may be Dhelmise V, however, there may be other cards with a similar issue. Upon completion of a VS match, the Daily Challenge progress bar will pop up, and while it does the sparkles and stars as if the bar is moving, it stays in one place, and the number of knockouts remains the same. 

Hello @umbreon39

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. 

Could you please submit a ticket to our support team so that they can investigate this for you and help to resolve this problem?