GrewupGeek

Songs sang by Pokemon

GrewupGeek

Hey, quick question, would I be the only one who would like to hear songs being sang by pokemon?  Like pick a song, and picture what it would sound like if a pokemon was singing it, saying their name like they would in the anime, in place of the original lyrics, while the tune gives you a good enough idea on what they are singing?  Or not really?

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey, quick question, would I be the only one who would like to hear songs being sang by pokemon?  Like pick a song, and picture what it would sound like if a pokemon was singing it, saying their name like they would in the anime, in place of the original lyrics, while the tune gives you a good enough idea on what they are singing?  Or not really?

Hello @GrewupGeek

You're not alone who likes to listen to Pokémon songs! :) 

"Born To Be A Winner" is still my favorite. 

GrewupGeek

I don't mean songs you hear on the Pokemon soundtrack, but rather, trying songs you hear on the radio sang by Pokemon.

Like having a bunch of pokemon singing Christmas songs.  For example, hearing Pikachu singing Jingle Bell Rock, but using it's name as the lyrics, in place of the original.

Mod_RedDragon
10 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

I don't mean songs you hear on the Pokemon soundtrack, but rather, trying songs you hear on the radio sang by Pokemon.

Like having a bunch of pokemon singing Christmas songs.  For example, hearing Pikachu singing Jingle Bell Rock, but using it's name as the lyrics, in place of the original.

Hello @GrewupGeek!

That definitely sounds like something interesting!

Mod_Jynthu
On 3/6/2020 at 9:56 AM, GrewupGeek said:

I think this idea is pretty adorable! It is something I could have pictured being included in background of the Detective Pikachu movie.