Jump to content

The Staple Cards of the Standard Format\Template. BONUS: Why we use these cards (WIP).


WingsofFire1014
 Share

Recommended Posts

Unbroken Bonds, because the bond is too strong and cannot be broken... This is too obvious though... 🤔

Edited by NL168
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2020 at 10:09 PM, NL168 said:

Unbroken Bonds, because the bond is too strong and cannot be broken... This is too obvious though... 🤔

Well, this time, I tried to get you to think that it would be something crazy again, but I made it obvious thinking that it wouldn't be guessed quickly.

 

You got it though! XD.

 

And, wow. Right reason as well. 😉

 

I'll send it out when I can!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Well, this time, I tried to get you to think that it would be something crazy again, but I made it obvious thinking that it wouldn't be guessed quickly.

 

You got it though! XD.

 

And, wow. Right reason as well. 😉

 

I'll send it out when I can!

LOL Thanks!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

All guesses are incorrect. Since a decent amount of time has passed, I'll give another clue. (Remember, you all get to guess again).

 

 "But it's expensive!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unbroken bonds, because Dedenne GX is a card from the collection that everyone wants but it's expensive!

Edited by BugMasterPkmn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dirnt54 said:

Hidden Fates for the Secret Vault cards! Charizard!

 

Bam! There! Perfect reasoning too. Exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it up!

 

I see the you have already sent a FR and I have accepted. I have time on my hands these days so I'll get the out to you right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Bam! There! Perfect reasoning too. Exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it up!

 

I see the you have already sent a FR and I have accepted. I have time on my hands these days so I'll get the out to you right now.

Thanks a lot! It's really cool what you've created here.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today, I added a small What's coming up section to the update post. Just thought I'd let you all know here as well in case that interests you.

 

A full summary of the update is on the update post.

Edited by WingsofFire1014
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

New clue for next giveaway,

 

 "They do so much damage!"

Sun and Moon - Team Up, because that's when tag team Pokemon were introduced into Pokemon TCG and they did a lot of damage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

New clue for next giveaway,

 

 "They do so much damage!"

 

Crimson Invasion, with the introduction of Ultra Beasts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

None of the above. New clue,

 

 "Yes, but they aren't that competitive!"

 

Hidden Fates again, because that was where the Bird Trio was introduced? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

None of the above. New clue,

 

 "Yes, but they aren't that competitive!"

Detective Pikachu, because it's cute but not very competitive.

Edited by NL168
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...