The Staple Cards of the Standard Format\Template. BONUS: Why we use these cards (WIP).

WingsofFire1014

Hmm, for some reason, this one seems difficult, as all of the guesses are wrong, but they are all clever 😁. If nobody else gets it, I will give a new clue out either tonight, or tomorrow.

On a side note, it's great to see you again @SuperStone! 😀

Oooh! Sun and Moon, because Lunala is the big flying thing and it's Sun and Moon.

Whatever it's probably just me and my own weird logic XD.

You are correct @Mielekki! If you can, send a FR in-game. You and @Chasista both still need your packs. I'll get them out when I can! 😀

Good job explaining it as well. You thought how I thought when I went to give the clue 😉

Sorry, for the wait my last two winners. Been busy around the house this last week. I SHOULD be able to send out the packs to you two tomorrow. If not, you will get them some time this week. I'll get another giveaway up and running soon, once I overview the main post and see if I can get it up to date.

😀

I did a good amount of work on the main post today. Everything about it is listed in the update notes post if you want to check it out.

I'll start another giveaway here soon! 😃

Can you post the same template and tips but for expanded? This has been really helpful but I mostly play expanded. I'm missing a lot of staple trainers so I'm trying to get them.

Yeah.....I really want to add expanded for you guys, but I still don't know how far I want to take this thread yet, and as it is in my life right now, it's hard to keep up with what I already have at times.

Since I originally made this, that has been a thought, and it will continue to be 😀. If I can get the time someday, and I have the commitment to do it, it will be done.

A long time ago, I had a staple giveaway that I did, and I was really bad at keeping up with it. I still owe a guy something XD. This one, besides a few bumps in the road, has been going pretty well so far, and I hope that it continues to do so until it ends. People have been enjoying it, and it truly brings a smile to my face! Once I do get this one done, there is a CHANCE that I will start a giveaway like my original one again.

I'm glad that you have found use of all of this so far!

Sun and Moon, Dragon Majesty,
because SM stands for Sun and Moon, Dragon is the blank, and M and blank stand for Majesty. :)

Edited by NL168