WingsofFire1014

The Staple Cards of the Standard Format\Template. BONUS: Why we use these cards (WIP). DAA Added!

Chasista
Posted (edited)

I think is CEC, Spheal rolls and is a water pokémon. Is a Rolling tide 🤣

Edited by Chasista

Lalamon

I am going to say Guardians Rising. Politoed have a roll named attack.

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)

Nope to all of those 😂

Since this is clearly not easy, you guys can guess just one more time. But, have a reason for guessing what you guess otherwise, you guys would just limit it down and someone would eventually get it right 😉

Here's another hint: The clue has nothing to do with Pokemon, it has to do with a sports team reference. If you figure it out, the clue will lead you to the answer.

Edited by WingsofFire1014
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SlyFive0

Crimson Inavision 

BugMasterPkmn

Alabama Crimson Tide 😂

Crimson Invasion

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SlyFive0 said:

Crimson Inavision 

Yep you got it! Follow my requests on my giveaway into post to get your pack here soon 😀

2 hours ago, BugMasterPkmn said:

Alabama Crimson Tide 😂

Crimson Invasion

Lol yes! 😂

I'm sorry man, but Sly guessed it first XD. I'm going to break my own rule and start another one up here soon. Feel free to come back and guess for others!

P.S. I hate Bama so so much.

A small tweak to the main post to alert of the most likely upcoming appearance of Boss's Order. It's not big enough to put in the actual update note post so I decided to just put it in here. 😀

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)

I'm just going to keep this rolling! I'm going to try and not give extra clues so this giveaway can last longer XD. They won't be easy 😀

For this one, everyone starts with only one guess.

PLEASE NOTE: I WAS ONLY GOING TO DO THIS ONCE A WEEK, BUT I AM GOING TO KEEP IT UP FOR NOW. PLEASE ALLOW EXTRA WAIT TIME IF NEEDED FOR YOUR PRIZE. FOR THIS ONE, I WILL HAVE YOU GUYS GUESS THE SET AND CARD THAT I'M THINKING OF, JUST TO MAYBE MAKE IT LAST LONGER 😉. Thank you for understanding.

When I do another pack giveaway will really depend on my preference XD. There will always be one at least once a week for the remainder of this giveaway.

Alrighty, here is a new clue for a new pack! (If you just skipped to here, don't. I have important info above)

I AM... THE KING!

Chasista

Burning shadows, just because Slowking is there.

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Burning shadows, just because Slowking is there.

Right before I saw this post, I had decided that since I was going to have you guys guess the card and set for this one, I wouldn't tell you if you only got one part of it right. However, I decided that right as I saw your guess so I decided to let it slide this time 😀.

You have the set right, but not the card. That was a good guess though. Sorry if you didn't know that you had to guess the set and card for this one, it was hard to tell by your post! I feel bad if you didn't know!

Let me know when you have the FR sent @SlyFive0.

Salmancer

Kingdra from Burning Shadows? It's the other "king" card from that set.

Chasista

I think I can't guess again by rules. But then you give extra clues to the rest (and I got the right set but I can't win). You're not doing this very well.

GL everyone, you don't have to guess amongst 2321 cards like I did, just amongst 111 pokémon. You're welcome 😎

WingsofFire1014
12 minutes ago, Salmancer said:

Kingdra from Burning Shadows? It's the other "king" card from that set.

Nope.

7 minutes ago, Chasista said:

I think I can't guess again by rules. But then you give extra clues to the rest (and I got the right set but I can't win). You're not doing this very well.

GL everyone, you don't have to guess amongst 2321 cards like I did, just amongst 111 pokémon. You're welcome 😎

Oof man.

I see what you're saying. Yes you got the right set and I changed it for this round to where you have to get the card as well, but I made the mistake of telling you that you had the set right because I thought you were confused and didn't know that you needed to guess the card as well. So I told you which was a mistake. 

I'm sorry 😢😢😢. I'm newer to this sort of giveaway but that is inexcusable. Since I messed up, you are welcome to guess again.

I'll try to have things better organized in the future. Like I said, I thought that you were confused so I wanted to make sure that you didn't get cheated, but I made it worse.

Like I said again, I screwed up. Please feel free to guess again since I messed up for you @Chasista

Chasista

I don't care, I'll let the rest try.

Kingdra was a smart guess. A pity.

OK indeed I'll say Palossand because 1. I don't think it is and 2. it's "the king of its castle" 😂 Hopefully I just reduced a bit more the pool of choices for the rest 🤪

Have fun.

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Chasista said:

I don't care, I'll let the rest try.

Kingdra was a smart guess. A pity.

OK indeed I'll say Palossand because 1. I don't think it is and 2. it's "the king of its castle" 😂 Hopefully I just reduced a bit more the pool of choices for the rest 🤪

Have fun.

Yes, Kingdra was a smart guess, but like I said yesterday, I am making these harder because there aren't too much Sun and Moon sets. If the clues were easy, it would go by too quickly.

And, nope. Palossand is incorrect. I do really like that guess though!

But I see what you were saying, doing it this way with just one set is flawed in a way. After this one, we'll just stick to the set guessing, and when I hand out a new clue, everyone can guess again.

I edited the rules and stuff so everything is up to date 😀

SlyFive0

I see I got it right, now what is the giveaway? My username for the game is the same as it is on here.

WingsofFire1014
33 minutes ago, SlyFive0 said:

I see I got it right, now what is the giveaway? My username for the game is the same as it is on here.

You guessed the set that I was thinking of, so you win a pack from the set. 1 Crimson Invasion if you want it. If you do, if you could, add me in game. If you can't, give me a bit to add you 😀

SlyFive0

Okay, thanks.

SlyFive0

Just sent you a friend request. 

Lord_Valpurgius

Hi all,

My first post on this forum and a brand newbie player.

My guess: Inkay from Burning Shadow

WingsofFire1014
6 hours ago, Lord_Valpurgius said:

Hi all,

My first post on this forum and a brand newbie player.

My guess: Inkay from Burning Shadow

Nope, sorry

It's been about 24 hours, and nobody has gotten a bingo on their sheet yet. Therefore, I will go ahead and give out a second clue. Anyone that has guessed may guess again as said in the rules.

23 hours ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

😀

I AM... THE KING!

Up above is the first clue that way you don't have to go looking for it XD. If you haven't been following this one, it has been revealed that the set is Burning Shadows, but you also need to get the card.

Here is clue #2,

...of a messy place....

Chasista

Wobbuffet BUS. It's in a messy place in the image.

Salmancer

Sounds like Guzma from Burning Shadows. He is the boss of a team, which is like a king. And the background is rather messy...

WingsofFire1014
15 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Wobbuffet BUS. It's in a messy place in the image.

Nope

14 minutes ago, Salmancer said:

Sounds like Guzma from Burning Shadows. He is the boss of a team, which is like a king. And the background is rather messy...

Yep! The background in his image is like a palace room and he is the "king" of team skull. Also, yes, the backround!

Congrats! I see that you sent a FR this morning so I will send you your pack as soon as I can 😀

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)

Thank you guys for participating in the first two giveaways so far!

I probably won't host another one until sometime next week. See you guys then!

@Salmancer, I probably will not log on again until another 72 hrs or less. Next time I do though, I will send you your pack. Make sure you have something tagged for trade.

On a side note, I added a fourth example to the main post about Pokemon searching\ball searching. Feel free to check it out! The updates contents are described in the main update post.

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

Alrighty, was able to find time to get on and I sent you your pack @Salmancer!

You are guessing the set only for this one.

Clue,

...look at them, they're so bright!