ChawkyV

PTCGO Price Guide: WIP (Added all V, GX, EX cards, FA Supporters, Secret Rares)

ChawkyV
2 hours ago, Cooldude said:

Both the guides before didnt told values of gem gameplays so it will u great if u include a area of them.

Main reason they didnt, is that those are very hard to price, as not many are in circulation and barely any in offered in Public trades, I will personally try to price them but i'm not sure i can

Ofc any help from other experienced traders is welcome

• Upvote 1

hunter328

Oh, wow!  This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!  ChawkyV, thank you so much for taking time to do this for everyone!!!  As a new player looking to possibly start trading, I have no idea what the relative value of cards and packs are in game and this should help quite a lot.  I’m going to save a link to my iPad home screen and go through it all later today, so I might be back with a question or two.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 1

Chasista

Gratz for the nice work. Waiting in the future for the trainers 👏

I'd like to know why Noble victories 0'75. N FA? Thanks.

• Like 1

ChawkyV
On 3/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, Chasista said:

Gratz for the nice work. Waiting in the future for the trainers 👏

I'd like to know why Noble victories 0'75. N FA? Thanks.

Noble Victories was worth more than Plasma Freeze few years ago, it was always a pricy pack, same with Black & White base despite not having a lot of great cards in them and that was due to an extreme shortage of online codes for those 2 packs, thaty lead to N fa being +60 back when it was standard, but then they released Nvi in the ladder more than once which led to its drop, I'"ve seen many people actually value Nvi that high, its not on the same level as Freeze or even Boundaries Crossed, but its still a semi valuable pack

Chasista

OK.

My perception was Nvi being a not high valuable pack. Not the worst but neither a preferred one. Medium. Of course back in time when it was Standard, was high valued. I remember the times you are telling with N FA. Thanks for the explanation.

It's awkward to see PLS so high. Make sense now but it was always the ugly duckling of the trio. The one no one ever wanted LOL.

Keep it up!

• Upvote 1

ChawkyV
36 minutes ago, Chasista said:

It's awkward to see PLS so high. Make sense now but it was always the ugly duckling of the trio. The one no one ever wanted LOL.

Yes i agree with that, but with recent years the Plasma Trio and Bcr kinda kept their value between 0.75-1, mostly due to the Pricy SRs they have and Ace Specs

kodking

yo @ChawkyV a few ideas and tips to improve the thread.

1. add the trianer prices to the first post, this will make it easier to find the prices as they are with the other prices.

2. i suggest posting the prices of competitive pokemon cards like jirachi, volcanion and frostmoth. cards that are not GX, EX, V or FA trainers, but still highly saught after cards.

my brother had traded for 3 Jirachi for 7 S&S packs, but when i was trading, someone wanted 30 S&S for one jirachi. anway you doin well. i also suggest possibly posting deck list prices. so for example the standard list reshi-zard deck. list the cards in it and their prices, then a sum total. this can help players get an idea of how many packs they will need for the deck. anyway you doin really well. keep it up dude.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

ChawkyV
On 3/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, kodking said:

1. add the trianer prices to the first post, this will make it easier to find the prices as they are with the other prices.

I think its fairly easy to find any card, by just CTRL+F and typing the card, in addition they are organized by set or in 1 table for the Trainers

On 3/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, kodking said:

2. i suggest posting the prices of competitive pokemon cards like jirachi, volcanion and frostmoth. cards that are not GX, EX, V or FA trainers, but still highly saught after cards.

there are still a lot more cards i'ml planning to add whenever i get an accurate price list for them, so it will happen with time, and i need to separate the Pokemon cards from the Trainer cards and the other Rare cards for this thread to be organized

rodo1336

Could you make a correction for the FA Ho-oh EX from DEX? This card is 12-15 SWSH definitely not 7.  IF you disagree and to anyone reading this send me rodo1336 all your FA Ho-oH ex for 7 SWSH I will always accept.

• Downvote 1

ChawkyV
17 hours ago, rodo1336 said:

Could you make a correction for the FA Ho-oh EX from DEX? This card is 12-15 SWSH definitely not 7.  IF you disagree and to anyone reading this send me rodo1336 all your FA Ho-oH ex for 7 SWSH I will always accept.

Thank you for the help, i obviously cannot keep up with all the prices of all the cards by myself, But Ho-Oh EX FA is most definitely NOT 12+, its being offered by people for 9-10 SwSh, but due to the low trades including it we can't get an accurate price for it, but it is 100% at this moment 8-9 at most