nixsight

Is it possible to "return" unlocked decks?

nixsight

Hi!

I recently installed the game for my 6 year old son to play, but because I didn't quite understand what I was doing I redeemed/unlocked two of his physical decks (using codes) on my account instead of his "Child" account.

As far as I've been able to research, it isn't possible to swap/trade a whole theme deck between accounts, although if anybody knows whether this has changed I'd be interested to know how to do it.
But I was wondering, is it possible to roll back a code redemption, that is take a deck/code off your account, so that it's available to use again on someone else's?

It seems like if this was possible it'd be somewhere obvious but I thought it was worth asking.

SandaledOtter

You can trade a deck, but only while it is unopened. If you've opened the deck, it can no longer be traded.

nixsight

Oh god, the irony... The boy opened it when he played for the first time on my account, because neither of us knew what we were doing!

SandaledOtter

When an account earns 500 tokens, all the theme decks can be purchased in the shop for those tokens. They won't be tradable, but they're the same cards.