GrewupGeek

Your favorite booster packs

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, got a question, but if you were to do a top 5, or top 10, of your favorite TCG booster packs, what would they be?

And by extension, what set of theme cards did you like most, like dark pokemon, or break, or something along those lines?

As for me, my knowledge of booster packs are limited, mainly due to the big gap between the basic set, and XY, so I don't have really much to go on.

Mod_Turtle

Hey @GrewupGeek,

What a great topic! 

They might not crack the top 10 list but booster packs that have holo energy cards are my favorite. Everytime I pull a holo energy I think, "this is a card that I can use forever and ever and ever!!". There are plenty of expansions that have holo energy and I honestly can't decide which is my favorite. EX Emerald, EX Holon Phantoms, EX Power Keepers, Call of Legends, and Sun & Moon all have holo energy cards and they are all super cool looking. A family member recently gifted me some older cards and out of all the holos and rares, my favorite was a holo grass energy from EX Power Keepers. Here's a link if you're interested - https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ex-series/ex16/103

• Upvote 1

kodking

as of rn my fav is sword and sheild

• Downvote 1

SlowPokéDad

So far my favorite is between Unified Minds and Cosmic Eclipse..