[GAME] Cannot see any way to access Collection

Con55

Redeemed 11 cards using web interface.

Next day, installed TCG online app.

Have had 2 adults with ridiculous computer savvy admit defeat in attempting to access Collection. There are no buttons that have not been clicked. No variation that hasn’t been tried. There is nothing that leads to a Collection.

People who show their Collection via popular online video platform, show them clicking a button in the nav of the TGC Online app. Our app (which of course we are logged into) doesn’t have any buttons in the nav.

There is the settings button. And the present icon in the middle of the page. But that’s about it.

We’ve tried everything. Even reinstalling.

What is going on? Please save thoroughly disappointed kid.

Btw, not allowing scan of cards within app is... not user friendly? Similarly having to wait 2, 9 or 83 seconds ( per warning message) to sort postings by date (!) or edit a post is... not something we love. Oh and choosing a username and also a screen name... hmmm. I guess it you like complexity and have lots of time on your hands and aren’t looking to have fun... then you’re gonna love all this! We’d rather have fun though.

3 hours ago, Con55 said:

Btw, not allowing scan of cards within app is... not user friendly?

If you have this on an Apple device, this is due to apple's policies. I'm not sure if Google has the same rule for their store.

You can scan cards using a web cam for the PC app. I have an app that turns my phone into a web cam for that.