Vinderex

Got several cards I'm looking for. Have a few booster packs I can trade

Vinderex

So.  here's the cards I'm looking for.

All of the Dragon type Noiverns, besides the BREAKthrough one (i.e. the one in the Night Striker theme deck). Holo is preferred for all of them, though I'd still gladly take regulars too.

Noivern BREAK.

Noivern GX.  Preferably the FA one.  Normal is good too.  Don't really want the Shiny or Rainbow though.

Zinnia.

Special Charge

Muscle Band.

Hard Charm.

Evosoda.  

Any kind of Trainer cards that can search for Items and/or retrieve them from the discard pile

Energy Loto

Kommo-o GX.  Any of them will do.  They all have the same attacks anyways.

Flygon EX.

Kommo-o.  Dragon Majesty.  The one with Guard Press and Raging Uppercut.  Preferably holographic, but I'm not picky.  Also would prefer to get 2, but even 1 would be helpful.

Trapinch.  Any trapinch would be fine, though I'd prefer the Cosmic Eclipse one (with Dig), just for the sake of consistency with what I already have.  Again, preferably holo, but regular is fine too.

Vibrava.  Dragon Majesty.  with Sonic Edge.

Flygon.  Dragon Majesty.  With Dragon Guard and Sand Tomb.  Has to be this one specifically, as the others won't work well for the deck I have in mind.  As always, holo is preferred, but not an absolute necessity.

Magcargo.  Celestial Storm.  The famous Smooth Over one.  :P

2 Poke Kid or equivalent.  Any card with the effect of searching for a pokemon to add to my hand.  Mysterious Treasure or any other card that specifically searches for Dragon types would also be acceptable, maybe even better.

Druddigon.  Dragon Majesty. with Rough Skin and Dragon Claw

For my side of the trade,  I have  a few Sword and Shield booster packs as well as a few varied XY packs.   Also got a decently sized collection of pokemon,  obviously too many to list here, so ask me if there's something specific you're looking for.   Most of my ultra rares aren't ones I'm willing to part with, but I do have some I'd be willing to trade, like rainbow Kartana GX.

Let me know if you have any of these!  ^.^

Edited by Vinderex

Chasista

I have at least the Magcargo and 1 Myst treasure. Sent FR in game.

Vinderex

Found the Magcargo I needed in a theme deck (BIG thank you to the guy who used said deck against me, if you happen to see this.  :P lol)

Still looking for all the others though.

Also found one of the Kommo-o I want, but still could make use of one more.

Edited by Vinderex

kodking

@Vinderex i may have some of the card you need, FR me when u have the chance

Vinderex

@kodking Thanks.  I actually now have most of what I was originally asking for  (forgot to edit my original post).  But now I'm also looking for Flygon EX, one or two more Kommo-o GX, and any sort of trainer cards that can search for items and/or retrieve discarded ones.   Also want to get a few Zinnia,  but they're lower priority than the others.

kodking
16 hours ago, Vinderex said:

@kodking Thanks.  I actually now have most of what I was originally asking for  (forgot to edit my original post).  But now I'm also looking for Flygon EX, one or two more Kommo-o GX, and any sort of trainer cards that can search for items and/or retrieve discarded ones.   Also want to get a few Zinnia,  but they're lower priority than the others.

ok send me friend request and we will talk.

Vinderex

Got some more cards I'm now looking for.  Edited the original post.