PokeProblems35

[PC] Server Unavailable

PokeProblems35

Hello,

I have been playing this game on and off for a few years and very recently have had log in issues. About a week ago out of nowhere I would launch the game, attempt to log in, and get the server unavailable message, stating there was either maintenance or a problem with my network connection. My internet was fine doing other things. A day or two later after many attempts it randomly let me on again. I logged on the next couple times just fine, but now the problem started up again. This time I really want to solve it. As I said my network connection is fine, I tried reinstalling and deleting the folders, turned off my firewall, and closed applications that I thought may interfere. I still cannot find a solution. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Mod_Elderberry

Hello Trainer PokeProblems35,

Seeing that you have already reinstalled the game, I would suggest that you submit a ticket to the support team so that they can better assist you. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and good luck!