Best theme deck from Sword and Shield

AhornKater

There is 3 theme decks with Galarian starters which one is the best and is it worth to play with them instead of Soaring Storm? Maybe instead of buying theme deck it is better to buy boosters with Zacian and Zamazenta to consctruct my own deck?

I have to say I just played the Trainers IA with them so this may be different in Theme mode but to me, best of the 3 is Rillaboom deck (Grass) although Towering heights keeps the top of Best theme deck of the moment just as it was before the new releases.

Buying Theme decks is a safe way to start and enlarge your pool of available cards in collection. Just check what cards are included in the decks and choose them for its pokémon or trainers, to make your custom decks without the trouble of having to Trade for absolutely everything you want, specially staple trainers: Prof research, Cynthia, Ordinary rod, Poke gear 3.0, Switch, Pokémon catcher, Welder, etcetera.

Trying to get an exact card from pack pulls is uncertain and the possibilities although exist, are very low for every single wanted card you look for. Main way to act is open all the locked packs and keep every unlocked pack to use them for trades in public as it's the guaranteed way to get the card you desire, even the expensive ones. You could open 100 packs and don't get any Zacian. On the other side with that 100 packs, you could get 3 Zacian (guessing is now around 27-30 packs tho I could be wrong, but get it as an example). Of course you could open 2 packs and get a Zacian, but it's a lottery so calculate the chances in a 202 cards set. I don't know that maths but: 3 Zacian arts in between 202 cards with the possibility of getting just 1 of the arts out of a pack cause there's only one spot in the packs for the Zacian rarity, with around 100 Rares in the set. I guess it's 3 out of 100 possibilities = 0'03% of pulling a Zacian opening a pack?

• Upvote 1

I agree Rillaboom is a sleeper I used it today at a league meet and won I took out cottonee and whimsicott and replaced them with some tank basic pokemon to allow me to be able to absorb damage while building up Rillaboom and Snorlax then come out swinging 

rillaboom is the best as you have a 190 damage attack then when you cant use that attack you use drum roll to snipe out benched pokemon aswell as doing 90 to active pokemon. its a great tank. snorlax is a great support attacker, dealing 130 for no debuffs. this deck is well thought out and great. i have won 5 events online with this deck alone. if you are starting out and wanna get into S&S cards i advise buying this deck, then using it to earn more tokens to get packs