Sign in to follow this  
249Rakkou

[CARD] Ultra Necrozma's ability

249Rakkou

Hello!

I'm not very sure if it's a bug or if it's just me being really really dumb, because I've tried searching if it's been already reported but I haven't found anything about it, it's also the first time I'm using the forums.

Client: 2.69.0.4688 (the latest update) 
Card: Ultra Necrozma
Card Number: Cosmic Eclipse 164/236
Expected Action: The ability says It should not be attacking if I don't have 2 or fewer prize cards remanining. (considering my opponent plays this Ultra Necrozma) 
Actual Action: Attacks even though I just took, for example, just ONE prize card (meaning I have 5 prize cards left) 
Steps to Reproduce: Err, what does this mean? 

Hope I explained myself correctly. 

Thank you in advance to anyone who will answer this!

EDIT: Yep, I'm dumb lol

So I guess I was playing in expanded and my opponent played Ultra Necrozma together with the stadium card that nullifies abilities from basic pokemon. 

I think that's what happened. Sorry for this useless thread... 

Edited by 249Rakkou
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
On 2/11/2020 at 3:01 AM, 249Rakkou said:

Hello!

I'm not very sure if it's a bug or if it's just me being really really dumb, because I've tried searching if it's been already reported but I haven't found anything about it, it's also the first time I'm using the forums.

Client: 2.69.0.4688 (the latest update) 
Card: Ultra Necrozma
Card Number: Cosmic Eclipse 164/236
Expected Action: The ability says It should not be attacking if I don't have 2 or fewer prize cards remanining. (considering my opponent plays this Ultra Necrozma) 
Actual Action: Attacks even though I just took, for example, just ONE prize card (meaning I have 5 prize cards left) 
Steps to Reproduce: Err, what does this mean? 

Hope I explained myself correctly. 

Thank you in advance to anyone who will answer this!

EDIT: Yep, I'm dumb lol

So I guess I was playing in expanded and my opponent played Ultra Necrozma together with the stadium card that nullifies abilities from basic pokemon. 

I think that's what happened. Sorry for this useless thread... 

Hello @249Rakkou

Thank you for the update! 

I'm glad to hear you have figured this out. 

I'm closing this thread as resolved.