Piemaster33

[MAC] Having trouble re-downloading the game

Piemaster33

Ok so I've had this game installed on my mac for a couple years now, and I decided to go in and play again. It wouldn't start or update, so I decided to uninstall and try re-installing. So I downloaded the installer, but when I tried to run it I got the terms and conditions stuff and then nothing. I try running the installer a few more times and just nothing. Is there any fix for this?

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added

Mod_GuruLot
On 2/8/2020 at 10:42 PM, Piemaster33 said:

Ok so I've had this game installed on my mac for a couple years now, and I decided to go in and play again. It wouldn't start or update, so I decided to uninstall and try re-installing. So I downloaded the installer, but when I tried to run it I got the terms and conditions stuff and then nothing. I try running the installer a few more times and just nothing. Is there any fix for this?

Hello @Piemaster33

Welcome back to the game and welcome to the forum! :) 

I'm sorry to hear you run into issues when reinstalling the game. 

Usually a full uninstalling and reinstalling the game resolves the issue. 

For the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation of the TCGO MAC Client, please follow this link. 

After uninstalling, simply download and install the game from the official download page.

You can also submit a ticket to our support team by clicking this link and selecting the "Ask a Question" option if you continue having issues. 

Please update this thread with any news. Thank you!

Mod_RedDragon
On 2/8/2020 at 2:42 PM, Piemaster33 said:

Hello @Piemaster33,

Were you able to get the game up and running?