BlackDragon54

[GAME] Redeemed Sw/Sh booster pack codes a day early, are those cards lost forever?

BlackDragon54

I purchased the Elite Trainer Box set through Amazon and it arrived on February 6th, after opening the box and sorting out everything I decided to go ahead and see if the codes from the booster packs could be put onto the TCGO. I put in the codes and they were accepted, but from my memory I didn't get the screen showing the cards added to my collection afterwards. I checked my collection and of course, they weren't there. I tried putting in the codes the next day (launch day) but got a message saying the codes have already been redeemed on this account. Are my cards forever lost or is there any possible way to recover them?

Mod_Alder

Hello BlackDragon54,

I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues. Depending on what codes you entered you usually get packs not individual cards. Can you check if you have any packs in your collection? If this is not the issue you are experiencing than I suggest contacting our support team. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

BlackDragon54

That's where they were! I had a suspicion they were somewhere in there. Thanks a bunch!

Mod_GuruLot
On 2/9/2020 at 12:37 AM, BlackDragon54 said:

That's where they were! I had a suspicion they were somewhere in there. Thanks a bunch!

Hello @BlackDragon54

Awesome! :) We are glad to hear you have found your cards following the advice by Mod_Alder!