GrewupGeek

Origin Stories you would like to hear about

GrewupGeek

Hey, I have a question, for everyone, when it comes to origin stories, who's would you like to hear/watch/read about?  Since we got to learn about ************** before meeting Ash, can't help but wonder what other stories that could be told.  Although we heard Mewtwo's origin stories more than once.

Like maybe, a story about Ash's father, and find out what really happened to the guy, since he was only brought up once during the whole series.  Or maybe Professor Oak's life story, learning how his pokemon journey lead him into becoming a professor.

Or maybe a story that focuses on the villains.  Like maybe how Team Rocket came to be, along with maybe a little backstory about Giovanni, along with what he has been doing between RBY and GSC, while going through his path of redemption.  That, or maybe the story of Archie and Maxie, on what they were like before they formed their respective teams.

I don't know what else to think of, but there should be some endless possibilities, when it comes to origin stories, right?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

kodking
6 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

Hey, I have a question, for everyone, when it comes to origin stories, who's would you like to hear/watch/read about?  Since we got to learn about ************** before meeting Ash, can't help but wonder what other stories that could be told.  Although we heard Mewtwo's origin stories more than once.

Like maybe, a story about Ash's father, and find out what really happened to the guy, since he was only brought up once during the whole series.  Or maybe Professor Oak's life story, learning how his pokemon journey lead him into becoming a professor.

Or maybe a story that focuses on the villains.  Like maybe how Team Rocket came to be, along with maybe a little backstory about Giovanni, along with what he has been doing between RBY and GSC, while going through his path of redemption.  That, or maybe the story of Archie and Maxie, on what they were like before they formed their respective teams.

I don't know what else to think of, but there should be some endless possibilities, when it comes to origin stories, right?

would love to see an actual episode that shows the main team rockets story. i know we have had some back flashes. but i want some fully fleshed out stories. they are such cool villians (while being very unsuccessful), Giovanni would also be nice

• Like 1

Ash101416744

An origin story about Paul would be awesome even though we know a ton about him.

Mod_Alder

Hello trainers,

I agree with you Kodking a more fleshed out team rocket story would be awesome, especially Giovanni.