Sign in to follow this  
JHarford

What iPad do you use for Pokemon TCGO?

JHarford

Hello everyone,,

I hope I'm posting this in the right section! I'm going to be trying to get my hands on an iPad on Black Friday, and one of the main things I'm buying it for is the Pokemon TCG App.

Basically, I have a choice between the  old iPad 4th gen with retina, and the newer iPad Mini 2 with retina. I can't afford the Air, so one of these will have to do. ^_^; Just wanted to know others experiences with playing the game on one of these, such as if it ever crashes, or how fast it plays, etc.*************************** **********************

Thanks!

Edited by JHarford
posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites

Mod_Jynthu

Hello JHardford,

It looks like you may have tried to include links in your post. Please note that it is not permitted to share links to websites other than official Pokémon websites.

The minimum system requirements for the Pokémon TCG Online is an iPad (4th Generation) but the recommended is an iPad Air 2 or newer. I am not sure if the iPad Mini 2 is supported due to the smaller screen size. Perhaps another Trainer can help us figure that out!

Fatcatz2007

i use a 6th gen but i used to play on mini, i think you can still have the app but it crashes before the loading is done. One of the reseaons i got a new ipad. maybe u can get it on a amazon fire, im gonna try that.

Sign in to follow this