Sign in to follow this  
JHarford

Value of Shining Legends Packs

JHarford

Hello everyone,

With Shining Legends only available in the special collections, I figure the packs are going to be more valuable.  My local shop is selling the codes (presale), but they are a lot more than they usually sell codes for.  Since I'm sure most of you have ********************** ******************** *********************** been around here since Generations was released, I figured I'd ask.  Is it worth buying the more expensive codes for packs, or should I wait and just trade for them with my small stash of Guardians Rising packs?  My kid says she is very sure that she wants to open SL packs and not just trade for the cards she wants.  Do you think they'll be like a 2 value or will it be higher????

Edited by JHarford

OU7C4ST

Shining Legends codes are actually some of the cheapest you can buy.

Most places online sell them for around 16 cents a piece. (USD)

They aren't particularly valued very much in the game when using them as currency towards trading. If your kid wants to open them instead, I say just let 'em.

Chasista

ShL could be around 0'5 in the online as much.

Is not written in stone but they worth very low because being Expanded, the best card you can pull is Zoroark GX and that's not even 3 packs right now so... I would use them for trade. At the end, opening packs is fun but if you want to go competitive, get every card through trades. Opening is a lottery and chances of getting what you look for are negligible.

On the other side, being cheap codes, if they want to open'em all and you can afford it, give them the pleasure, why not 😊 (but be sure they understand the can pull absolutely nothing... 😔)

Sign in to follow this