Sign in to follow this  
Mwncisee

Sword and Shield TCG Theme Deck help

Mwncisee

Hi Folks,

Wondering if I could ask for some advice. On the 7th of Feb the new Sword and Shield sets land. On the 16th A local shop is running a tournament where we will all buy one of the new Theme Decks (Cinderace, Rillaboom and Inteleon) and play against each other with just those theme decks. I am considering which one to purchase. I feel Rillaboom is probably the slightly better deck (Although not the good Rillaboom in the Theme Decks) but if we are playing each other Cinderace (Fire) will be more effective against Rillaboom (Grass) due to weakness in that match up, whilst Inteleon (water) will be more effective against Cinderace (Fire) in their match up due to weakness. My thinking is that in a battle between the three Inteleon would be the better deck as it has strength against one of the others and is weak to none. I am curious to others thoughts and if this strength of its attack type is a greater payoff than having a Theme deck with better individual cards in it.

Appreciate any feedback and thoughts.

Chasista

Sadly this was in Other pokémon topics and nobody saw before the dates you told.

You were right in your conclusions but, Rillaboom have energy acceleration. At the end luck factor is determinant in Theme games so, If Rillaboom starts properly, is unstoppable. If not, probably Inteleon would win. Tough decision. Yet Rillaboom is the best Theme of the three.

Hope you got fun in your local shop!

Sign in to follow this