SpAz3n

[GAME] Standard event bug

SpAz3n

There seems to be a bug where if you select expanded in the ladder and then back out to main menu and try and join a tournament with a decklist that has standard legal cards but are banned in expanded it wont let you play that deck in a standard tournament but if you go back to ladder select standard and then try to join the tournament again it works no problem not sure if you guys are aware or not thought I would bring it up here 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
On 1/19/2020 at 11:23 PM, SpAz3n said:

There seems to be a bug where if you select expanded in the ladder and then back out to main menu and try and join a tournament with a decklist that has standard legal cards but are banned in expanded it wont let you play that deck in a standard tournament but if you go back to ladder select standard and then try to join the tournament again it works no problem not sure if you guys are aware or not thought I would bring it up here 

Hello @SpAz3n

Thank you for taking the time to report this possible issue to us.

Could you please share any evidence like a screenshot, video or other information? 

This could be very useful to investigate if this is a bug. 

Please update this thread when you have any news. 

SpAz3n

[Content removed by Mod_RedDragon]

This was the bug I recorded still able to replicate it its extremely minor but could cause confusion for some people 

Mod_RedDragon
3 hours ago, SpAz3n said:

[Content removed by Mod_RedDragon]

This was the bug I recorded still able to replicate it its extremely minor but could cause confusion for some people 

Hello @SpAz3n!

This is a friendly reminder that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not allowed on the forum. If you have a video of the issue you are experiencing would you mind sending this to the support team? You can include links/images in your support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us".