Sign in to follow this  
DisKrow

Green's working with abilitie's pokémon

DisKrow

On expanded, my opponent use "Green's Exploration" with "Ultra Necrozma CEC" and "Silent Lab" on the field.
I never seen that before, so, this is some bug or Green's work with pokémon with abilities in some conditions?

Chasista

Ultra Necrozma is a basic and Silent lab shuts down basics abilities. Therefore Green's can be played.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, DisKrow said:

On expanded, my opponent use "Green's Exploration" with "Ultra Necrozma CEC" and "Silent Lab" on the field.
I never seen that before, so, this is some bug or Green's work with pokémon with abilities in some conditions?

Hello @DisKrow

No bug here. The fellow trainer Chasista is right! 

Please check on the response for more detail. 

DisKrow
29 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Ultra Necrozma is a basic and Silent lab shuts down basics abilities. Therefore Green's can be played.

Ok, I didn't know that. I thought Green couldn't be played with abilities on the field, no matter if works or not.
Thank you for your clarification!

• Like 1

Chasista
36 minutes ago, DisKrow said:

Ok, I didn't know that. I thought Green couldn't be played with abilities on the field, no matter if works or not.
Thank you for your clarification!

If there's something negating abilities, counts as there's no abilities on the field. Wording, they really could do a lot better. All of us have that kind of doubts often.

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
44 minutes ago, Chasista said:

If there's something negating abilities, counts as there's no abilities on the field. Wording, they really could do a lot better. All of us have that kind of doubts often.

Hello @Chasista

I'll forward your feedback concerning the confusing wording to our development team for further review. 

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this