haveconduct

Sword and Shield rewards for trainer battles

haveconduct

When sword and shield cards drop, will they be available as rewards from trainer battles ?

Mod_Turtle

Hey @haveconduct,

I'm not sure on the answer to this but I can send you suggestion to the development team for review.

SandaledOtter

I believe the theme decks give you a booster pack from whatever set they are from, so in that way... "yes?" There likely is no reason to put off completing them.

Otakutron

I thought they now give you a pack from the most recent set?  It has been a while since I cleared an older deck, though, even though I've got a bunch that are only partially done. XD

I doubt it'll happen, but what would be great is if they finally updated the Trainer Challenge, or at least the "freebie" decks the game gives you.

Edited by Otakutron

Chasista
17 hours ago, haveconduct said:

When sword and shield cards drop, will they be available as rewards from trainer battles ?

Although you should clarify what you mean with 'rewards from trainer battles', the short answer to the question is yes.

The long answer is:

- You will have a pack for wining 12 trainers in Trainer challenge with each of the New Theme decks  >> Store 1500 coins to get all 3 and have the new SSh stuff soon and 3 free packs.

- They will be the reward packs in Events during around 3 weeks >> Keep your event tickets until packs are set as reward and play Events. If you have no competitive deck for Standard or Expanded, I suggest you get Towering heights or Relentless flame Themes and play Event s in Theme format, or expect the new ones to be competitive in the Theme format (but is not guaranteed).

- The packs will be the staple in the Standard ladders from release onwards until the next set (I think).

- There's no prove that last released set packs are in the pool of random packs that you can win in: 5th day Daily login, KO challenges, daily VS wins mystery boxes or Events fortune wheels. This never happened to me or any people I know since Dialga started the times.

I could forget something but hope you get an idea about SSh being around.