Sword and Shield rewards for trainer battles

haveconduct

I believe the theme decks give you a booster pack from whatever set they are from, so in that way... "yes?" There likely is no reason to put off completing them.

I thought they now give you a pack from the most recent set?  It has been a while since I cleared an older deck, though, even though I've got a bunch that are only partially done. XD

I doubt it'll happen, but what would be great is if they finally updated the Trainer Challenge, or at least the "freebie" decks the game gives you.

Edited by Otakutron
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, haveconduct said:

When sword and shield cards drop, will they be available as rewards from trainer battles ?

Although you should clarify what you mean with 'rewards from trainer battles', the short answer to the question is yes.

The long answer is:

- You will have a pack for wining 12 trainers in Trainer challenge with each of the New Theme decks  >> Store 1500 coins to get all 3 and have the new SSh stuff soon and 3 free packs.

- They will be the reward packs in Events during around 3 weeks >> Keep your event tickets until packs are set as reward and play Events. If you have no competitive deck for Standard or Expanded, I suggest you get Towering heights or Relentless flame Themes and play Event s in Theme format, or expect the new ones to be competitive in the Theme format (but is not guaranteed).

- The packs will be the staple in the Standard ladders from release onwards until the next set (I think).

- There's no prove that last released set packs are in the pool of random packs that you can win in: 5th day Daily login, KO challenges, daily VS wins mystery boxes or Events fortune wheels. This never happened to me or any people I know since Dialga started the times.

I could forget something but hope you get an idea about SSh being around.