Sign in to follow this  
scorepion

Collection card not found in deck manager

scorepion

Hey!

I received Lugia GX from reward booster pack. It is found in my collection but some reason it is not found in my deck manager. I would really like to add it to my deck. This is actually not the only card with the issue.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Chasista

Any filter applied? Most probable is you just started building choosing Standard, hence the Expanded and Legacy cards, don't appear to be selected. Check filter options just in case.

scorepion

It was legacy deck which I was editing so shouldn’t be problem but anyways resetting filters helped. Thanks a lot. 

Unfortunately I bumped another issue. I have confronted opponents with Lugia GX in Legacy mode, some reason system does not allow me to use this card in legacy mode. System claims that Lugia GX is not allowed card in Legacy mode. I am sure I have not played any other game modes with this deck.

SandaledOtter
15 hours ago, scorepion said:

It was legacy deck which I was editing so shouldn’t be problem but anyways resetting filters helped. Thanks a lot. 

Unfortunately I bumped another issue. I have confronted opponents with Lugia GX in Legacy mode, some reason system does not allow me to use this card in legacy mode. System claims that Lugia GX is not allowed card in Legacy mode. I am sure I have not played any other game modes with this deck.

Legacy is limited to only the oldest sets in the game. GX should not be there.

Mod_GuruLot
20 minutes ago, SandaledOtter said:

Legacy is limited to only the oldest sets in the game. GX should not be there.

Hello SandaledOtter, 

That's a good point, indeed! 👍

Chasista
16 hours ago, scorepion said:

Could be Lugia EX in front? Plasma Lugia EX is very common in Legacy. PRomo BW83, PLS 108 and 134 and LTr 102, being all of them the same card. Is not the same GX and EX.

• Upvote 1

scorepion

Good point, it actually might have been plasma Lugia EX.

• Like 1

Mod_GuruLot

2 hours ago, scorepion said:

Good point, it actually might have been plasma Lugia EX.

Hello @scorepion

It looks like the fellow trainer Chasista could have hit the spot! ;) 

scorepion

Yes.

Sign in to follow this