Ressource management

Kui_lotus

Hello everyone,

am I the only one that think of this attack is a waste of everyone time? Each time I play against someone who just control my deck and make me no choice to give up that way is wasting my time. If that kind of strategy stays or come back I think that we should just stop wasting out time on this game.

It's boring, annoying and frustrating playing against that kind of strategy. Please do something about it.

• Upvote 1

Well, that's how you feel. Frankly speaking your enjoyment shouldn't be the concern of your opponent. It's practically like arguing that you shouldn't KO your opponents Pokemon, before he gets the chance to attack with them first / evolve them, as that would disrupt his strategy.

Both players play to win, how they achieve this is up to each one individually.

There is no major drawback for quitting the game (other than losing your win streak), so I'd encourage you to simply tap out against decks that you can't stand to face. We play this game to have fun and not to torture ourself with a 30 minute grind where we already knew that the control deck will win in the end. (and speaking as someone who loves to play control: trust me, I enjoy every minute of your agony, every energy I discard, every turn you fail to KO a Pokemon and every card you throw away, getting you closer to fatigue).

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Felidae_ said:

Well, that's how you feel. Frankly speaking your enjoyment shouldn't be the concern of your opponent. It's practically like arguing that you shouldn't KO your opponents Pokemon, before he gets the chance to attack with them first / evolve them, as that would disrupt his strategy.

Both players play to win, how they achieve this is up to each one individually.

There is no major drawback for quitting the game (other than losing your win streak), so I'd encourage you to simply tap out against decks that you can't stand to face. We play this game to have fun and not to torture yourself with a 30 minute grind where we already knew that the control deck will win in the end. (and speaking as someone who loves to play control: trust me, I enjoy every minute of your agony, every energy I discard, every turn you fail to KO a Pokemon and every card you throw away, getting you closer to fatigue).

I second this movement. Even including the thing about enjoying playing control decks.