Sign in to follow this  
Skyline94p

Adp with Dragonite?

Skyline94p

Any ideas to Make Adp Deck with Dragonite dragon claw and sky judgment? Ive played a lot of same Dragonite Gx before release cosmic eclipse and think its good but Now its Bad, 2 stages, many energy. Now maybe Adp is the key to make Dragonite good, but dont have ideas how to Make this deck in standard. Any Ideas? (Dont Have Jirachi ) 

Raticate555

Could play it with Mewtwo & Mew GX so you don't have to set up your Dragonite?

Skyline94p

Yeah i think about it but i love Dragonite and i want to Play Him, not in discarded card :D when i played dragonite gx feck when unified minds is released he was rrally hard to set up him but its gave me more fun. Now its not that simple and i wanted to combine with adp somehow

Chasista

Best option would be Expanded. For Standard doesn't seem can compete with the Meta decks.

But basically you need something to get the Basics, the Candies fast, and then Welder to charge/recharge up to 3 energies at a time, maybe forgetting the dragon claw attack but you couldn't win against 1-prize decks. You need a couple Tag team KOs and they only get 2 prizes at a time.

If you add your list maybe we could think improvements, if there's any.

Catvenam

you could do a fire-box/ability zard deck (Braixzard, welders, firey flint, the works) with a few triple accel. You run lance prism star, 2 Dragonite GX and one Dragonite TEU 119. It seems like a good deck though it is hard to set up braixzard makes it a piece of cake!

Catvenam

MB this?

• 1 Dragonite (TEU-119)
  • 2 Dragonite GX (UNM-152)
  • 3 Charizard & Braixen GX (CEC-22)
  • 3 Dedenne GX (UNB-57)
  • 2 Ninetales (TEU-16)
  • 2 Vulpix (TEU-15)
  • 1 Heatran GX (UNM-25)
  • 1 Turtonator (DRM-50)
  • 1 Victini ♢ (DRM-7)

• 4 Pokemon Communication