GrewupGeek

Pokemon 25: A Pokemon Stadium like game

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with next year being the Pokemon silver anniversary, one thing I would like to see is a game that based off of the Pokemon Stadium games.  Along with a mixture of Battle Frontier, and a few other games into one big fun game.  With Pokemon Home coming out this year, along with the games that already came out for the Switch, or about to come out, would be a good way to bring in all of the pokemon together into one game.

What do you think?

• Like 1

Mod_Jynthu

Hi GrewupGeek! 

Thank you for sharing! I think that in the past we've had a few people on the forums express that they would like to see a new Pokémon Stadium game, and I believe these games did pretty well back in the day.

I know that I am absolutely looking forward to seeing what Pokémon games are coming in this new decade!

B-rad_UGG

I never got to play Pokemon stadium for N64 but I was around during that time period. I do remember testing it out as a kid in the store Best Buy and still remember it.

Something I wish they would do is make some type of multiplayer experience for pokemon but put it all into one Pokemon stadium type game. Something where you could choose any attack for a certain type to give the pokemon and maybe a bit more intuitive with the way you attack rather than just pressing what the attack is. Possibly you would need to control the pokemon a bit as well to keep things balanced and fun.

But aside from all this one thing that is driving me crazy to know is when they are going to bring the Pokemon Trading Card game to the Nintendo Switch. It's been a long time since the old game boy game that is so outdated and old. This would be perfect to also ramp up people into buying the actual real card packs. I've read a few articles on this and all I know is about a year ago PTCGO updated their policy saying something about possibly needing information from your Nintendo Switch online account. Yes I'm talking this game here. Something I had read while scanning google. Not sure if this has already been planned or not due to the updating wording of PTCGO's policy section but I hope in the future they do make this a reality. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1