Sign in to follow this  
Arceus36363

Pull Rates

Arceus36363

I noticed that pulls don’t make sense in this game. Maybe sometimes you can open a Crimson Invasion Booster Box and get 1 or 2 pulls. But it’s Crimson Invasion, So it doesn’t have that much pulls. But In the TCG game I redeemed 3 Shining Legends Codes and came across luck. I got no shining Pokémon but I got an ultra rare Zoroark GX, An Ultra Rare Raichu GX, And a Rainbow rare Entei GX. Surprisingly, I opened A whole ETB of Shining Legends with no pulls. I remember pulling the Shiny Mewtwo GX from Hidden Fates. Then I thought why I didn’t pull that in real life.  This isn’t just that but sometimes it’s the other way around. I got a Forbidden Light ETB for Christmas and had luck. The Secret Rare Unit Energy, A Full art Lucario GX and an Ultra Rare Zygarde GX. I Redeemed All of the codes and got nothing. I want the game to fix this issue by having regular rares have a higher chance to be pulled but not insanely high like a GX once in a Booster Box.

SandaledOtter

The packs you get in the online game are best considered loose boosters tossed in a huge bin and tumbled. You'll get lucky, and you'll get unlucky, and there's no way to compare them to a box, which has guaranteed pulls. There isn't even a difference between green and white codes; they all get tossed into a stack.

Mod_GuruLot
13 hours ago, Arceus36363 said:

I noticed that pulls don’t make sense in this game. Maybe sometimes you can open a Crimson Invasion Booster Box and get 1 or 2 pulls. But it’s Crimson Invasion, So it doesn’t have that much pulls. But In the TCG game I redeemed 3 Shining Legends Codes and came across luck. I got no shining Pokémon but I got an ultra rare Zoroark GX, An Ultra Rare Raichu GX, And a Rainbow rare Entei GX. Surprisingly, I opened A whole ETB of Shining Legends with no pulls. I remember pulling the Shiny Mewtwo GX from Hidden Fates. Then I thought why I didn’t pull that in real life.  This isn’t just that but sometimes it’s the other way around. I got a Forbidden Light ETB for Christmas and had luck. The Secret Rare Unit Energy, A Full art Lucario GX and an Ultra Rare Zygarde GX. I Redeemed All of the codes and got nothing. I want the game to fix this issue by having regular rares have a higher chance to be pulled but not insanely high like a GX once in a Booster Box.

Hello @Arceus36363

I'm sorry it might be confusing. Please read a useful tip from the fellow trainer @SandaledOtter here

Sign in to follow this