Sign in to follow this  
enternalGT

Are buying codes online good?

enternalGT

Considering how cheap they are, but the cards acquired from the packs can’t be traded. Is it worth it?

Chasista
Posted (edited)

Hi. Happy New year.

Are buying codes online good? Well, it depends on a lot of factors, mainly personal ones. But I'd say is good if you want to save time and efforts to get expensive cards. Would be like paying for it with real money to have it the easy way.

Considering how cheap they are, but the cards acquired from the packs can’t be traded. Is it worth it? The cards from online codes can be traded! What can't be traded are the cards gotten from  the packs you buy in the online game with tokens.

On the other side, if the question is: Are buying packs online good? It's also dependant on some factors. I've just ended getting every single Theme recently so I started to get online packs because, what else you can do with tokens but getting the Theme, Trading and buy online packs? Personally I wanted all the Theme decks. If you're not interested in them or you already have the ones you're interested to, buying online packs right now is the best you can do with the tokens.

I'd encourage to save a good amount for the time the next expansion releases (February tho!) to get both Theme and then get a good bunch of packs of the new set. Even getting trade locked cards, all you get you don't need to trade/"pay" for.

If you're looking for opening packs and then get more packs with the cards you get, then buying online codes is the path.

Edited by Chasista
  • Like 1

Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, Chasista said:

Hi. Happy New year.

Are buying codes online good? Well, it depends on a lot of factors, mainly personal ones. But I'd say is good if you want to save time and efforts to get expensive cards. Would be like paying for it with real money to have it the easy way.

Considering how cheap they are, but the cards acquired from the packs can’t be traded. Is it worth it? The cards from online codes can be traded! What can't be traded are the cards gotten from  the packs you buy in the online game with tokens.

On the other side, if the question is: Are buying packs online good? It's also dependant on some factors. I've just ended getting every single Theme recently so I started to get online packs because, what else you can do with tokens but getting the Theme, Trading and buy online packs? Personally I wanted all the Theme decks. If you're not interested in them or you already have the ones you're interested to, buying online packs right now is the best you can do with the tokens.

I'd encourage to save a good amount for the time the next expansion releases (February tho!) to get both Theme and then get a good bunch of packs of the new set. Even getting trade locked cards, all you get you don't need to trade/"pay" for.

If you're looking for opening packs and then get more packs with the cards you get, then buying online codes is the path.

Hello @Chasista

Happy new year to you too! 🎄

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this and helping out the fellow trainer @enternalGT

enternalGT

@Chasista if I were to buy codes online, would you recommend any sites, which are trustable?

Sign in to follow this