Sign in to follow this  
leonbroel

[GAME] Sometimes when i use the lightstone it doesnt works and is bugged i cant retreat pokemon with it but its the only function of it.

leonbroel

Lightstone(Item) is bugged/dont work! sometimes!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
On 12/27/2019 at 3:44 PM, leonbroel said:

Lightstone(Item) is bugged/dont work! sometimes!

Hello @leonbroel

I'm sorry to hear you run into this possible issue with Lightstone. 

If you could, please post a game log updating this topic the next time you run into this.

It would help our development team to see what cards and interactions you are dealing with.

Thank you!

leonbroel

when i retreat a pokemon with lightstone on it, into a miltank with a lightstone on it, the miltank loses the retreat function and all other pokemon with lightstones too. So cant retreat more then. and thats not good. a bug.  i add fotos next 

leonbroel

Hello ????  i cant post a link so how i add images ???????? ?

Edited by leonbroel

SandaledOtter

Links and images aren't allowed here, safe for young children.

What is wanted is the text of a game log pasted into a spoiler tag (the eye icon in the toolbar when creating a post.

• Downvote 1

Chasista
22 hours ago, leonbroel said:

when i retreat a pokemon with lightstone on it, into a miltank with a lightstone on it, the miltank loses the retreat function and all other pokemon with lightstones too. So cant retreat more then. and thats not good. a bug.  i add fotos next

Per what I read, seems you try to retreat several times (?).

Unless you use trainers, you can only retreat once per turn, manually. Paying the Retreat cost (even if it's free retreat) or using a Float stone/U turn board,/Escape board/other, counts as manually, it's the Trainer's action. Then you can switch more with a Switch, a Guzma, an ability...

Order of actions becomes very important in that matters and it's part of the game.

In addition, unless a Log or more and accurate details are provided, we can't know if any ability is in play, denying the tools actions (like if BKTs Yveltal is in active > As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, each Pokémon Tool card in play has no effect), or the manual retreat is being denied by an effect (like DEX/DRX Krookodile > The Defending Pokémon can't retreat during your opponent's next turn.) or an Stadium is affecting or...

• Upvote 1

leonbroel

i only can retreat one pokemon a turn? 

SandaledOtter
1 hour ago, leonbroel said:

i only can retreat one pokemon a turn? 

Yes. You can "switch" pokemon as many times as you have the ability to, but "retreat" can only be used one time.

Mod_Gunning

Hi SandaledOtter,

Thanks for providing the needed information to clarify the issue. leonbroel, I hope this resolved it for you now. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

leonbroel

Yes all solved thanks .... didnt know this

Mod_GuruLot
17 hours ago, leonbroel said:

Yes all solved thanks .... didnt know this

Hello @leonbroel

Thank you for the update! I'm very glad to hear the issue has been sorted out. :) 

Sign in to follow this