[GENERAL] Random Disconnections

Drrragons

Im on PC and everything works fine accept every few hours it just drops out. Nothing different happening in the house just drops me out, have been kicked out of tournaments because of this. My internet at that moment is working fine for everyone else. I can play for hours and it then just kicks me.

I was playing and it starting saying the connection was dropping by the yellow wifi symbol, I took my laptop right next to my router within 3 seconds and it still didn't pick it up.

Something seems really off with the network code.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

3 hours ago, Drrragons said:

Im on PC and everything works fine accept every few hours it just drops out. Nothing different happening in the house just drops me out, have been kicked out of tournaments because of this. My internet at that moment is working fine for everyone else. I can play for hours and it then just kicks me.

I was playing and it starting saying the connection was dropping by the yellow wifi symbol, I took my laptop right next to my router within 3 seconds and it still didn't pick it up.

Hello @Drrragons

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with the game. Please check out this link for minimum requirements on PC.

Although slow connections may work at times a broadband internet connection is what is needed to meet the minimum requirements.

Hope that helps!

On 12/27/2019 at 1:28 AM, Drrragons said:

Hello @Drrragons!

Were you able to resolve your network issue? If not, I suggest trying a wired connection if possible to see if you still experience the disconnections. If you continue to run into an issue you can also reach out to our support team so they can look into this with you. You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us".