*Sighs* Well, I Think This is My Stop...

Grimlock64

Well, for many reasons, I think I'm ready to give up the Pokemon TCGO. Why? A number of factors I won't get in to, but also I just find myself caring about obtaining new cards less and less. It was fun for awhile, but the nostalgia has finally worn off and I'm ready to leave this game.

Now you're probably wondering "But Grimmy! Why are you posting this in the TRADING thread?" The answer is simple: I'm going to be giving my ENTIRE collection to the first person who can... lessee, how shall I do this... who can answer my riddles? I will post 3 riddles, and you have to guess ALL three correctly. Whoever does so will get the cards. See? Easy.

1. A man rides into town on a horse on Friday. He stays for 3 days, then leaves on Friday. How is this possible?

2. I come in the form of eagle, crab, and a horse's head. What am I?

3. Where does time and space end?

Get cracking folks, and whoever gets all three riddles correct will get my entire collection, which consists of at least 1 copy of the Samurott, Serperior, and Emboar promos, the Zekrom promo, ALL of the Emerging Powers cards except Pokemon Catcher, and more! I have 94% of the cards in the game, so you're getting quite a few cards (Oh, and, uh... 20 some Cubones. Hey, you win, you get them all, whether you like it or not. I mean it).

1) the horses name is friday.

2) Nebula

3)e

Well, this was a lot shorter than I thought, but whatever. You win, you will get the cards tomorrow.

Sorry, but I think I posted these earlier. Admin Apollo, did you just edit your message? (Right before I answered, I saw your post only had the answer to #1)

I had the answers and typed them in a post, so I honestly think that I actually won. Sorry if I'm wrong, though.

-

EDIT: Also wanted to mention I didn't use Google or anything, but didn't want to double post, so I added it in an edit.

I had the answers and typed them in a post, so I honestly think that I actually won. Sorry if I'm wrong, though.

-

EDIT: Also wanted to mention I didn't use Google or anything, but didn't want to double post, so I added it in an edit.

Well, when I checked for results, I saw both of you had the right answers, but I saw Apollo's post first. Sorry.

You are giving away your entire collection to the first person who can copy and paste the text into Google? Not to dis your style, but there are way more creative ways to have done this (i.e. have us write a letter why we deserve them the most; give them away to your closest friends here). Anyway, goodbye, and have a Merry Christmas.

frozen_eclipse :D

You are giving away your entire collection to the first person who can copy and paste the text into Google? Not to dis your style, but there are way more creative ways to have done this (i.e. have us write a letter why we deserve them the most; give them away to your closest friends here). Anyway, goodbye, and have a Merry Christmas.

frozen_eclipse :D

You are correct, it was not well thought out. But the point is, I just wanted to get rid of my cards. *shrugs* Anywho, I'm done. This will be my last post most likely.

@Grimlock I received the cards, and I just wanted for you to know that you gave the me the best christmas present. Your collection is truly amazing. I can't wait to build pro decks with the exotic and rare cards you've given me. I'm truly grateful. Still guilt will linger when I use your cards.

Once again thank you.

@Grimlock I received the cards, and I just wanted for you to know that you gave the me the best christmas present. Your collection is truly amazing. I can't wait to build pro decks with the exotic and rare cards you've given me. I'm truly grateful. Still guilt will linger when I use your cards.

Once again thank you.

I'm sure you can alleviate some of that guilt by sharing a few cards with me... jokez :)

Archived