Jump to content
merci_good

What card can discard item from opposite's pokemon

Recommended Posts

merci_good

im new for tcg :(. i hate stealthy hood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlyFive0

Okay, I get it. 

Field Blower is one way to get rid of the stealthy hood in expanded. Lysandre Labs can shut off and is a good stadium counter to Prism Stadiums. 

Hope this helps.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SandaledOtter

Several Pokémon have attacks which discard opponent's tools. Pachirisu from Lost Thunder is one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlyFive0

Yep, true too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chasista

In Expanded you have Startling megaphone and Tool scrapper. There were the "Blowers" of its era.

 

Also Xero (supporter) discards a tool (or a Special energy) and Faba does in Standard if you want.

 

BKTs Yveltal makes tools in play have no effect if it's the active. ROS 31 Banette disables also tool effects in Expanded, doesn't need to be the active.

 

TEU Farfetch'd, discards tools before doing damage for a [C] energy (and if discard, hits for 90 instead of 20 damage).

 

That's what comes to my mind right now 🤔

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
5 hours ago, SandaledOtter said:

Several Pokémon have attacks which discard opponent's tools. Pachirisu from Lost Thunder is one.

 

Hello @SandaledOtter

 

Thank you for helping out the fellow trainer @SlyFive0 with this hint.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
58 minutes ago, Chasista said:

In Expanded you have Startling megaphone and Tool scrapper. There were the "Blowers" of its era.

 

Also Xero (supporter) discards a tool (or a Special energy) and Faba does in Standard if you want.

 

BKTs Yveltal makes tools in play have no effect if it's the active. ROS 31 Banette disables also tool effects in Expanded, doesn't need to be the active.

 

TEU Farfetch'd, discards tools before doing damage for a [C] energy (and if discard, hits for 90 instead of 20 damage).

 

That's what comes to my mind right now 🤔

 

 

 

 

Hello @Chasista

 

Thank you for more tips! :) 

 

All the information in this topic is useful and handy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raticate555

For standard, Faba is the best option. It will obviously be good depending on what deck you play (some decks can't afford to use a supporter, for that I recommend Lysandre Labs) but Faba lost zones the Tool meaning Doll Stall or Pidgeotto Control cannot retrieve it. Can also be handy for Chaotic Swell, just Faba it before putting your own stadium out.

 

Hope this helped!

Edited by Raticate555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
14 hours ago, Raticate555 said:

For standard, Faba is the best option. It will obviously be good depending on what deck you play (some decks can't afford to use a supporter, for that I recommend Lysandre Labs) but Faba lost zones the Tool meaning Doll Stall or Pidgeotto Control cannot retrieve it. Can also be handy for Chaotic Swell, just Faba it before putting your own stadium out.

 

Hope this helped!

 

Hello @Raticate555

 

That's a good tip for standard! Thank you for sharing. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...