[GENERAL] Other - How can I update my information?

Wolfofdogs

Hello! 

I’m having a bit of trouble with my personal data page. I recently decided to play competitively, and after a league cup where I landed a top 4, I decided to check the leaderboards to see my score. One problem though: I had my configuration so I didn’t want to participate in the leaderboards or receive information about tournaments. I tried to change it,  but when I first created my Pokémon account I was living in Canada. I am now living in Mexico, but it does not allow me to modify it. I can change my address, city, province/state, how I want to appear and everything else, but not the country I am living in. Is it possible to change it? If it isn’t, will there be any consequences if I:

a) provide an either outdated address

b) provide the address of some relatives currently residing in Canada

c) Provide the City, zip code and address as my current one in Mexico, but saying it is in Canada (since that is the part I can’t change)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Hello Trainer Wolfofdogs,

Firstly, Congratulations on landing in the top 4 of the league cup!

As to changing your country, I would suggest contacting the support team as they will be in a great position to help. You can contact the support team by submitting a support ticket by clicking the link to the support portal in my signature, signing in on the top right side of the page, then selecting the relevant category and clicking Contact Us.

I hope that helps and congratulations again!

Hi Wolfofdogs,

You are welcome. We hope you will receive the assistance you need. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - How can I update my account information?
  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - How can I update my information?