Sign in to follow this  
ladyoshalott

Gem Scammer Private Trading Multiple People With Scam Offers

ladyoshalott

Hello, I just want to report someone in the general chat of PTCGO Private Trading multiple people and asking for bulk and hiding gem promos in the trade. The way I know this is a scam and not just a bad trade is because hiding gems/Beaches in bulk has been a by the books popular scam tactic for years. I also know that it is a scam offer because the poster of the trades, pxp2016, denies ever sending trades to us in the first place. Predatory traders like this should be dealt with so uhh.... do what you gotta do. Here are screenshots:

****************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************

Edited by ladyoshalott
links to screenshots didn't properly work

ladyoshalott

okay well screenshots and images don't work, idk how else to give proof

Felidae_

You can send screenshots to the support team, which is what you should do if you encounter a scammer like the one you described.

I wouldn't get my hopes up though. As you said this sort of thing has been going on for years now and TPCI seems powerless (or unwilling) to do anything about it.

Sign in to follow this