Globe450

Fennekin 1 sleeves gameplay

Globe450

Hello! i'm looking for "Fennekin 1" sleeves and wanna know if it's a tradeable item... the thing is that some players tell me that are a tradelocked gameplay but others tell me the opposite and i remember i saw a public offer in the past with it but can't be sure so....

please if you have the info (with a source) i really appreciate and if you know the value (an aprox) i'll dance with a smile (promise)

Chasista

If they were in the shop for general purchase with tokens, they are locked. (Can't remember now what's the #1 so not 100% sure, but...)

... what happened since a year ago (or a bit more) is Canada (only) had the option to purchase through Gems, which was a currency bought with real money and items obtained through gems were unlocked.

Then, as opposite as to expand the gems option to other markets, TPCi completely removed the feature.

There you can imagine some people can have it tradable if they purchased the sleeves through gems. On the other side, there's not a lot of people that had access to this way of purchase hence can be a bit expensive and hard to find who have them. In addition some people that have it maybe don't play anymore,

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Chasista said:

If they were in the shop for general purchase with tokens, they are locked. (Can't remember now what's the #1 so not 100% sure, but...)

... what happened since a year ago (or a bit more) is Canada (only) had the option to purchase through Gems, which was a currency bought with real money and items obtained through gems were unlocked.

Then, as opposite as to expand the gems option to other markets, TPCi completely removed the feature.

There you can imagine some people can have it tradable if they purchased the sleeves through gems. On the other side, there's not a lot of people that had access to this way of purchase hence can be a bit expensive and hard to find who have them. In addition some people that have it maybe don't play anymore,

Hello @Chasista

Thank you for clarifying the situation for the fellow trainer @Globe450.

Globe450

Oh! Chasista thank you very much! 

I hope someone who have it or saw it tradeable can contact me... i'm ready to sell my kidney to have it so... pleeeeaaaseee!

• Upvote 1

TreTorMud

Hey globe, I saw someone recently with Chespin gameplay 1 for trade recently so they are definitely obtainable

Mod_GuruLot
16 hours ago, TreTorMud said:

Hey globe, I saw someone recently with Chespin gameplay 1 for trade recently so they are definitely obtainable

Hello @TreTorMud

Thank you for the hint and trying to help the fellow trainer @Globe450 out. 

Mod_GuruLot
On 12/23/2019 at 5:40 AM, Globe450 said:

Oh! Chasista thank you very much! 

I hope someone who have it or saw it tradeable can contact me... i'm ready to sell my kidney to have it so... pleeeeaaaseee!

Hello @Globe450

I hope you obtain this very soon! ;)