Mult

[CARD] Naganadel&Guzzlords GX attack not indicating full effect

Mult

Hello! Didn't see this anywhere else, so I'm posting it.

I played a game wih Naganadel&Guzzlord's (Cosmic Eclipse #158) deck and when I had 2 Dark and 1 Psychic energy attached to Nagalord, I wanted to end the game with Chaotic order for 2 prizes, but the attack button didn't have golden coloring (full effect indication).

Didn't try to press it and possibly throw the game, so don't know if this is just a visual bug or effect wasn't supposed to work.

Edited by Mult

Kui_lotus

I had the same problem here. And when you use the Gx attack, it doesnt give you right away the 2 prize cards left you click on one and the game ends. It feel weird and broken.

Hope it get fixed soon, I love my naganadel&Guzzlord deck!!

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
On 12/15/2019 at 10:25 AM, Mult said:

Hello! Didn't see this anywhere else, so I'm posting it.

I played a game wih Naganadel&Guzzlord's (Cosmic Eclipse #158) deck and when I had 2 Dark and 1 Psychic energy attached to Nagalord, I wanted to end the game with Chaotic order for 2 prizes, but the attack button didn't have golden coloring (full effect indication).

Didn't try to press it and possibly throw the game, so don't know if this is just a visual bug or effect wasn't supposed to work.

Hello @Mult

Thank you for reporting this possible bug!

Could you please update this topic with a game log when you run into this next time? 

I would be helpful for our development team for further investigation. 

Mod_GuruLot
16 hours ago, Kui_lotus said:

I had the same problem here. And when you use the Gx attack, it doesnt give you right away the 2 prize cards left you click on one and the game ends. It feel weird and broken.

Hope it get fixed soon, I love my naganadel&Guzzlord deck!!

Thanks!

Hello @Kui_lotus

Thank you for letting us know it's an ongoing issue. Also, please, provide a game log updating this topic.

It would be useful for our development team to review your game log to see what cards and interactions you are dealing with.

Please let us know if you have difficulties locating a game log. 

Kui_lotus

I think it has been fixed somehow. It didn't happened again since a few days now.