lachlandare

are error cards rare

lachlandare

• Downvote 1

Fatcatz2007

depends on what the error is

Edited by Fatcatz2007

kodking

once i pulled a shiny guzzlord GX (hidden fates), the card had not been put in properly and had gotten caught in the seal parts. it looks weird but i dont care. i have on occasion also found upside down cards or slightly damaged cards.

Dudruok

I guess yea cuz its unique

kodking

so i bought ********* booster box the other day. pulled a golden zacian, but its image was slightly off, its borders were slightly off. anyway that just makes it more rare.

• Like 1

Ash101416744

That's funny because it's completely the opposite when it comes to baseball,football, and basketball cards. The value goes down when the image and/or borders are slightly off.

kodking
2 hours ago, Ash101416744 said:

That's funny because it's completely the opposite when it comes to baseball,football, and basketball cards. The value goes down when the image and/or borders are slightly off.

that can be true, but naturally made error cards are rarer than actual cards. i am not saying that this is different for both card types. but fake cards are really easy to tell. however say you find a vintage Babe Ruthe  card (sorry if i mis spelt his name). it can be almost impossible to tell if it is a fake. honestly this is just me speculating. but some error cards can be worthy something, some can be worthless. i have also pulled a few cards where on side has pointed corners. it all depends really