Sign in to follow this  
Chasista

[Trading] Gameplay not appearing for trade (coins)

Chasista

I just noticed some coins of gameplay doesn't appear to add to a trade even if you have it in collection.

Go to Trade section > Create trade > Public

Gameplay > [I'm getting] Look for "Plasma", (**) will appear 3 coins: Blue, Silver dark and Silver blue with names: 'Blue rainbow Team Plasma coin', 'Silver rainbow Team Plasma coin', and 'Silver Team Plasma blue coin'.

I have 1unlocked+2 locked of Blue, 0 of Silver rainbow, 1 locked+1 unlocked of Silver.

They are from Plasma Storm Theme decks: Plasma claw and Plasma Shadow. On the other side, I only have one copy of each of this Theme and even though I could have gotten the unlocked coins from trades, this doesn't fit with having 2 locked of Blue.

Don't know where is the Rainbow from or if obtainable (and this is a different matter but, would be awesome if we could know where the Gameplay stuff is from (which tin, box, etc) and if it's an obtainable item).

Back to the bug, go to I'm giving > Gameplay, side. Search for "Plasma" or "Silver" words. No Team Plasma coins appearing.

Checked collection and shows as above (**), locked and unlocked ones.

So I can't offer my Plasma spare coins to make trades.

Sure it happens with more stuff, needs to be widely checked (and if possible, improve the information of gameplay)

Mod_GuruLot
18 hours ago, Chasista said:

I just noticed some coins of gameplay doesn't appear to add to a trade even if you have it in collection.

Go to Trade section > Create trade > Public

Gameplay > [I'm getting] Look for "Plasma", (**) will appear 3 coins: Blue, Silver dark and Silver blue with names: 'Blue rainbow Team Plasma coin', 'Silver rainbow Team Plasma coin', and 'Silver Team Plasma blue coin'.

I have 1unlocked+2 locked of Blue, 0 of Silver rainbow, 1 locked+1 unlocked of Silver.

They are from Plasma Storm Theme decks: Plasma claw and Plasma Shadow. On the other side, I only have one copy of each of this Theme and even though I could have gotten the unlocked coins from trades, this doesn't fit with having 2 locked of Blue.

Don't know where is the Rainbow from or if obtainable (and this is a different matter but, would be awesome if we could know where the Gameplay stuff is from (which tin, box, etc) and if it's an obtainable item).

Back to the bug, go to I'm giving > Gameplay, side. Search for "Plasma" or "Silver" words. No Team Plasma coins appearing.

Checked collection and shows as above (**), locked and unlocked ones.

So I can't offer my Plasma spare coins to make trades.

Sure it happens with more stuff, needs to be widely checked (and if possible, improve the information of gameplay)

Hello @Chasista

Thank you for a heads up! 

I'm passing the information you provided to the development team for further review.

Sign in to follow this